Thursday, February 3, 2011

Waxing New Moon - Rowan/Luis Lunar Cycle

"I'm one with the Goddess
and open to Her Wisdom."


2nd Day of the 2nd Lunar Cycle
Ruled by Persephone
Lunar Tree Cycle of Luis/Rowan
14th Day of the Celtic Tree
Month of Luis/Rowan
2nd Day of the Cycle of Keolwulf -
Days of the Old Ones
Moon Phase: waxing New Moon
Moon rises: 7:28AM EST
Moon sets: 6:34PM EST
Moon in the Fixed Air
Sign of Aquarius
Blodeuwedd's Cycle of the Moon
Lunar Meditation: The things
that inspire you
Sun in Aquarius
Sunrise: 7:28AM EST
Sunset: 5:39PM EST
Solar Question for the Day: "What
knowledge are you seeking?"
Imbolc ((Gwyl Mair) Quarter
of the Year
February 3rd., 2011

Thor's Day - Jupiter Day - the Day of Vision, Spiritual Insight and Expansion ... there are Major magickal energies today for Networking.

The Day after the storm - I am having a glorious dawn here where I live - it is giving me the absolute
feeling that Spring is coming.... I can hear some birds, including my beloved crows.  Of course it is cold out there but yet I get this feeling the Cauldron of Life has been kickstarted deep in the ground, seeds are beginning to aware of the life within themselves.  Of course I know there will still be stormy days ahead - transitions are always a bit stormy - but I do feel the beginnings of a new growing season.

No comments: