Tuesday, March 30, 2010

After the Full Moon

I'm one with the Goddess
and open to Her Wisdom."

16th Day of the 4th Lunar Cycle
Ruled by Gaia
Lunar Tree Cycle ~ Fearn/Alder
13th Day of the Celtic Tree Month ~ Fearn/Alder
Moon Phase: Full starting to wane
Moon sets: 6:57AM EDST
Moon rises: 8:53PM EDST
Moon in the Cardinal Air Sign
of Libra
Rhinannon's Cycle of the Moon
Lunar Meditation: The gift of grace.
Sun in Aries
Sunrise: 7:07AM EDST
Sunset: 7:41PM EDST
Solar Question for the Day: "Are
you allowing spontaneity into your life?"
Imbolc (Gwyl Mair) Quarter of the Year
March 30th, 2010


    I always think of these days after a full moon as being when the song "The Party's Over" drifts through my mind.  So what does happen if you happen to miss honoring or observing the Full Moon last night?  Actually you can tap into the Full Moon's energy for three days - the day before, the actual day and the day after.  But of course the power of that energy will be different for each day.  Actually connecting with the Moon as it becomes full at its peak time is the best to really gain powerful energy.
For this Full Moon that was last night at 10:27PM (give or take a minute or two either way).  I was moaning about not being able to see the Full Moon at its peak the other day because of expected cloudy, rainy weather, but like a miracle in itself the cloud cleared pretty much and the moon shone beautifully at the right moment.  It was lovely to see and I could feel the vibrations come from it.  This morning while walking my dog early (aroun 5:15AM) the moon was truly bright and it made it seem like almost
daylight.  The air was rather balmy considering the time of the year and I did a small drawing down the moon rite then.  Then I came inside, lit another white candle and some incense and placed them in an upstairs window where the moon was shining in. 

    So here it is Tiu's Day - after this connecting with the Full Moon I feel like I can appreciate a day of Activity and Physicality, Passion and Desire.  The sky is still clear and the sunrise has been beautiful. The birds are making their conversations outside and air coming in my open window isn't too cold.  While many if my rites are conducted in silence with my thoughts doing the communicating, I do feel I should be paying more attention to speaking words outloud.  This could be a goal for me to work on during the waning days of this lunar cycle. 

No comments: