Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mercury Retrograde ends this evening

"I'm one with the Goddess
and open to Her Wisdom."

28th Day of the 5th Lunar Cycle
Ruled by Hecate
Lunar Tree Cycle ~ Saille/Willow
27th Day of the Celtic Tree Month ~ Saille/Willow
Moon Phase: Balsamic Moon
Moon rises: 4:22AM EDST
Moon sets: 8:24PM EDST
Moon in the Cardinal Fire Sign
of Aries
Ceridwen's Cycle of the Moon
Lunar Meditation: The song of night.
Sun in Taurus
Sunrise: 6:08AM EDST
Sunset: 8:24PM EDST
Solar Question for the Day: "Who do you
need to forgive most?"
Beltaine (Calan Mai) Quarter of the Year
May 11th, 2010

Mercury goes direct this evening at 6:27PM EDST.  I am glad this retrograde period is about over. While I don't totally fear a Mercury Retrograde transit, I do have respect for it and I do think twice about some of my activities and actions. 

There are minor magickal energies today for spells and rites regarding reversals, and banishing enemies.  So here is a little advice:  "MAGICK, cast as innocent, Manifested twisted, bent, Widdershins the pot now stir, Is as if YOU never were."     Have you left misguided spells lying around that need to be undone?  Now is the time.


No comments: