Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Capricorn waxing moon void of course

"I'm one with the Goddess
and open to Her Wisdom."


4th Day of the 13th Lunar Cycle
Ruled by Artemis
Lunar Tree Cycle of Ruis/Elder
14th Day of the Celtic Tree
Month of Ruis/Elder
4th Day of the Cycle of Graef -
Days of the Earth Dragon
Moon Phase: waxing New Moon
Moon rises: 9:56AM EST
Moon sets: 7:54PM EST
Moon in Capricorn v/c 8:07PM EST
Blodeuwedd's Cycle of the Moon
Lunar Meditation: The wonder
of life
Sun in Sagittarius
Sunrise: 7:29AM EST
Sunset: 4:53PM EST
Solar Question for the Day: ""What
are you homesick for?"
Samhain (Calan Gaeaf) Quarter
of the Year.
December 8th, 2010

This is Woden's Day - Mercury Day - the Day of Communication and Connection -  There are Major magickal energies today for spells/rites about Politics and Negotiations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this every day for all of us. It's quite wonderful to have the knowledge you provide at my fingertips.

I do wish it were posted earlier, but that's the only ointment on the fly. I love the photos, and all of the information; having the sunrise/sunset times is lovely as well.

And thank you once more for the exact time of phenomena; as I know the lat/long of my place of residence, I can easily subtract four hours and add eight minutes, and know precisely when to do Work, or when to delay it. Thanks so much!

Sobeit said...

Ah Vienne - so good to hear from someone who says they only wish that I would post this lunar information earlier. And indeed I strive more strongly now in trying to do this. Would it help if I posted a 'preview' of the next coming day? Now let me see - what is your place of residence regarding time zone wise. I have never taken the time to really figure out the different time zones this goes to. So glad to know that regardless I have been helping you in your Work...

Sobeit