Thursday, February 16, 2012

Waning Last Quarter Moon in Sagittarius

"I'm one with the Goddess
and open to Her Wisdom."

25th Day of the 2nd Lunar Cycle
Ruled by Medusa
Lunar Tree Cycle of Luis/Rowan
27th Day of the Celtic Tree
Month of Luis/Rowan
Moon Phase: waning Half Moon
Moon rises: 3:08AM EST
Moon sets: 12:45PM EST
Moon in Sagittarius v/c 11:02PM EST
Ceridwen's Cycle of the Moon
Lunar Meditation: The gift of love
Sun in Aquarius
Sunrise: 7:13AM EST
Sunset: 5:56PM EST
Solar Question for the Day: "What
experience of life do you most crave?"
Imbolc (Gwyl Mair) Quarter
of the Year
February 16th, 2012

Thor's Day - Jupiter Day, the Day of Vision, Spiritual Insight and Expansion ....

A Priestess's Litany for a New Day -

   This can be done indoors or outside.  Know your directions or have a compass with you to help you find them. You can candles and incense burning if you wish or you can just chant this litany as you face each direction. .....

      I come to the East. I ask the wind to clear away preconceptions and muddy reasoning. At this moment of sunrise, the beginning of a new day, I come to thee seeking the wisdom I may need.
      I come to the South. I ask the fire and the full light of noon to give me courage and energy. Burn from me all my angers and smallness of mind. I come to thee seeking right action and protection in whatever I am called to do.
    I come to the West. I ask the still waters to hold me sensitive to the material needs of my world. Let the moving waters wash from me the busyness of mundane concerns. I come to thee seeking the quiet sensitivity of thy flow in twilight.
    I come to the North. I ask the earth and stones for wisdom, stability and endurance. Absorb from me all stolid heaviness. I come to thee seeking growth and the quiet of thy might.
   I come to the Center. Let me never forget that all things had their source in spirit and to spirit shall all return. I come to thee seeking balance.
  I come to the silver light of Moon, the golden light of Sun. May I, this day and this night, find my path and walk it with grace, serenity, hope.
   And so I begin my day.
[From Deepening Witchcraft by Grey Cat]

No comments: