Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Waxing Crescent Moon in Virgo

"I'm one with the Goddess
and open to Her Wisdom."

5th Day of the 8th Lunar Cycle
Ruled  by Artemis
Lunar Tree Cycle of Tinne/Hazel
24th Day of the Celtic Tree
Month of Duir/Oak
5th Day of the Cycle of Faunus -
Days of Pan
Moon Phase: waxing Crescent
Moon rises: 10:47AM EDST
Moon sets: 11:27PM EDST
Moon in the Mutable Earth
Sign of Virgo
Blodeuwedd's Cycle of the Moon
Lunar Meditation: Abundance in your life.
Sun in Cancer
Sunrise: 5:55AM EDST
Sunset: 8:54PM EDST
Solar Question for the Day: "Where
are your energies overextended?"
Beltane (Calan Mai) Quarter
of the Year
July 5th, 2011

Tiu's Day - Mars Day - the Day of Activity and Physicality, Passion, and Desire - Action Day.... there are Major magickal energies for Office Spells....

"The world of commerce I well serve.
Position me as I deserve.
Pay and perks, recognition glorious,
I can't help but be victorious."
[From Seasons of the Witch 2011 Datebook]



No comments: